Working with your budget
“How much will my new kitchen cost?” is a question we’re often asked and it’s never an easy one to answer as there are so many variables on top of the obvious ones of kitchen size and complexity. We’re very conscious that you’re likely to have a budget you’d like us to work within, so we’ll make sure we discuss it with you early in the process. If you really don’t have any idea, we can give you some guidelines during our first visit once we get a feel for the size and scope of the job.
A Harrisons kitchen, custom designed for your lifestyle and with your budget in mind, will always include high quality cabinetry and hardware as standard at a very competitive price. The design itself can have a big influence on the final price – things like the size, number and complexity of cupboards, drawers and open shelves will all have an effect. We have numerous options available in door finishes and benchtop materials and will work with you to choose finishes and accessories that are in line with your preferences and expectations.
Things to consider
We will supply the cabinetry, benchtops, sinks, taps, accessories and, if needed, appliances. Here are some other things that you may need to consider, depending on whether you’re building new or replacing an old kitchen:
- Demolition – Removal and disposal of old kitchen
- Building work – Repairing floors, moving or changing walls, doors, windows
- Painting – To complement the new kitchen
- Flooring – Harrisons Carpet & Flooring can help you with this
- Electrical – Adding additional power points, installing appliances, installing lights
- Lighting – Pendants above workspaces, LED strip lighting for effect, etc.
- Plumbing/Gas – Installing appliances and if moving the position of sinks, dishwashers, etc.
- Large Appliances – Fridge, Oven, Hob, Rangehood, Dishwasher, Microwave, etc.
- Splashbacks – Glass, tiles or stone